Our new range of IP68 LED tape is ultra flexible and fully water resistant making it the ideal choice for external applications. Although its main purpose is for use outdoors it can also be used internally as well and can be used to bend around tighter angles than our standard IP65 version.
The single colour warm and cool white versions contains a new SMD3014 chip which has 120 LEDs per metre offering an almost seamless array of light, similar to a fluorescent. The RGB (colour changing) version contains the more common SMD5050 chip which is found in our most popular sellers of IP65 and IP20 style tape.
It is easy to install and supplied with silicone mounting clips or it can be stuck to a surface using silicone or adhesive. Our standard stock lengths are 5 or 1 metre lengths which can be cut down to the exact length you require. The key advantage of using LED tape is that it allows you to illuminate the exact length or area you need to unlike a fluorescent fitting that is supplied in specific lengths.
IP68 LED tape is factory sealed in diffused PU (polyurethane) glue which provides superior water and dust protection. PU is also more robust and ultra flexible allowing it to deal with the elements of outdoors and doesn't require an additional profile rail to protect it. It can even be fully submersed into a pond.
- Colour temperatures & LEDs per metre:
- 2500K Extra warm white available on request- 3000K Warm white 120 LEDs per metre- 4000K Cool White 120 LEDs per metre- RGB Colour changing 60 LEDs per metre
- Voltage: 24V DC (12V DC available on request)
- Wattage: 14.4 watt per metre
- 3000K 1068 lumens per metre- 4000K 1200 lumens per metre- RGB 960 lumens per metre
- LED type: SMD3014 or SMD5050 for RGB
- Beam angle: 120 degrees
- CRI: 85
- LED chip type: Epistar
- Dimmable? Yes but the right LED driver or controller must be selected:
- For single colour strips check out our mains dimmable LED drivers.- Colour changing strips require a non-dimmable driver as the controller does the dimming and colour changing.
- Life expectancy: 50,000 hours
- Working temperature: -40 to 45 degrees C.
- Humidity: 10-90%
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Rated at IP68 fully water and dust resistant
- UV resistant.
- Approvals: RoHS, CE and FCC.
- Brand: LED Strip Fit
- Be the first to review this product