Zip HydroTap Miniboil Boiling, Ambient Filtered water appliance, super compact undercounter unit featuring inacrivity sleep mode and external and 0.2 micron water filtration system. The unit comes with an externally mounted filter kit, including the fixing bracket and cartridge. The replacement cartridge is Zips standard 0.2 micron filter - ZT402. Drip tray / font sold separately.
Features and Benefits
- No more waiting for water to boil.
- Easy to use touch pads. 0.2 micron filtration for great tasting healthy water.
- Scale management filter option.
- Can be sited next to sink or on optional font and drain. Inactivity sleep mode.
- Filter change indicator. cool-touch tap.
- Compact size makes it ideal for kitchens with limited space.
- Highly energy efficient.
- Safety interlock.
- Power-plus™ technology.
- Supplied with external triple action sub-micron filter. Additional anti-scale filtration option.
- 12 months on site parts and labour warranty. These products are specially designed for use in domestic environments. Use of them in commercial applications may invalidate the warranty.
- Installation and connection of your Zip HydroTap must be carried out by a qualified person, observing national and local regulations.
- You will require suitable mains electrical and drinking water connections, plus waste water drainage all within 1.5 metres of the product.
- HydroTap is air-cooled so discrete cabinetry cut-outs are required for ventilation.
- Installation on most bench tops is straightforward however some stone bench tops may require a specialised cutting service.
- If you live in a hard water area, we recommend installation of a Zip scale filtration kit.
- Installation can be arranged by adding the £294 Installation service when you purchase the tap. This offers professional installation via a qualified Zip professional. For more info contact Zip on 0345 6 005 005 or decswitch.com on 0161 633 3690.
|Warranty||These products are specially designed for use in domestic environments. Use of them in commercial applications may invalidate the warranty.|
Zip Certified Installation:
All Zip taps must be installed by a certified Zip installer. Order online today and let us look after all the details, with expert Zip HydroTap installation by a Zip technician.
The Price Covers:
- Site inspection or plan review if requested.
- Product delivery to your installation site.
- Expert installation by a Zip technician.
- Plumbing connections, providing water and drainage are within 1m.
- Electrical connection, providing a suitable power point is within 1m.
- Commissioning and testing the system.
- Online or telephone ordering of replacement filters.
- Comprehensive 3 year parts and labor warranty with additional 2 year tank warranty.
- Automatic reminders when filter replacements are due.
Note: Additional charges may apply for remote area installation, or if stone bench top drilling is required, or if power, water and drainage are not available within 1 metre of the under-sink control box. All HydroTap residential models are designed specifically for use in a domestic environment and inappropriate installations such as in a commercial location will invalidate the warranty.
- Be the first to review this product